UPGRADE FOR EXISTING USERS ONLY
Eligible for existing users
- which purchased zFilter after 2022.04.15
- for the identical krpano registration only
New users please purchase here !
krpano webGL filter plugin
zFilter is a postpocessing WebGL shader plugin for dynamic effects on your panorama image, layers and hotspots. It allows you to add visual effects for startup intros, scene changes, information popups, etc. Setting or tweening simple attributes adjusts the brightness, saturation or blurs your panorama, layers or hotpots!
- adjustment shaders gamma, brightness, contrast,
exposure, hue, saturate, vibrance, sepia, invert and mixcolor
- blurring with blur and fblur (fastblur) !
- vignette and color blending !
- fun shaders swirl, pixelate, ripple, split and sobel !
- filter and background filter support for layers and hotspots !
brightness, contrast, saturate, hue, sepia, invert, blur, dropshadow
- value editor and logger plus live examples
Compatibility / Requirements / Limitations
- krpano 1.20 or newer, html5 + webgl only! (Flash is not supported)
- Postprocessing filters work on the panorama and on hotspots with renderer=webgl
- Layer and hotpot filters support a limited set of effects and require renderer=css3d
- Support for layer and hotpot filters are depending on browser support
- Support for true webVR is experimental
- zFilter is tied to your krpano license (needs a registered version of krpano)
- All copyrights to zFilter are exclusively owned by indexofrefraction.
- This plugin is offered as a commercial plugin. It is provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will the author of the plugin be liable for loss of data, costs of procurement of substitute goods or services or any special, consequential or incidental damages, under any cause of action and regardless of whether or not the plugin author have been advised of the possibility of such damage. This limitation will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy provided herein. In any event the plugin author will have no liability arising out of this agreement.
- Third parties are not allowed not use your licensed plugin to create new projects, including modified versions of your projects.
- You are not allowed to rent, lease, lend or sublicense your plugin.
- Offering your licensed plugin to third parties on a hosting platform is not allowed without a separate hosting license. In such cases (e.g. integration in content management services) please contact: email@example.com
- For any digital content purchased online, you agree upon checkout that the withdrawal period will expire 14 days after you purchase such digital content or when you start downloading the content for the first time, whichever is sooner.